We are delighted to be able to support our Client, a leading UK Retailer, with their search for an Accounts Receivable Assistant. This role will be based at our Client's modern offices near the Trafford Centre.
Duties will include:
- Accurately posting daily cash received from Wholesale Customers, Retail Stores & Online platforms
- Offer Accounts support within the team where needed
- Daily posting of Sales Ledger multi-currency cash received into the Group's bank accounts
- Accessing internet banking statements for cash received into bank accounts
- Assisting Credit Control team with queries relating to cash received
- Posting & allocation of daily takings from Retail Stores
- Processing credit note, till error, gift voucher & petty cash journals within Retail Sales Ledger accounts
- Ensuring Retail stores provide relevant daily / weekly reconciliation forms
- Assisting in set up of new stores, ordering bank books & merchant numbers
- Allocating Online customer payments & reconciling online sales ledger accounts
- Dealing with customer charge backs
Experience / Qualifications required:
- Cash Posting & allocation experience
- General Accounts knowledge with several years experience of working in a busy Accounts department
- Experience of multi currency transactions
- High level of integrity as will have access to & work with sensitive information on a daily basis
This is an exciting opportunity to join a household name company. This role is paying c. £20,000 + excellent benefits.
My Client would ideally like someone to start ASAP. It will be a 2 stage interview process and they can interview immediately. If you're interested, please send me your CV by 5:30pm on Monday 17th September.