£5,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
Every year our teams deliver up to 150 million items through our network. Having the largest individual share of the national market and employing over 9,000 people in the UK there is no better time to join TNT.
We are currently recruiting for a self-motivated and organised Bank Supervisor. As a Bank Supervisor you will be responsible for ensuring that the shift operates efficiently and effectively, maintaining a high quality and cost effective service for TNT customers.
As Bank Supervisor you will lead, motivate and develop a team of Loading Bay Operatives including:
• Developmental training of team members in compliance with the Company’s commitment to Investors in People, through regular coaching and identification of training needs
• Effectively monitoring and managing the performance of the Loading Bay Operatives ensuring the customer’s goods are unloaded in line with depot targets
• Ensuring all loading bank equipment is in good working order, ensuring correct and effective safe use at all times
• Ensuring that high levels of internal and external customer care are maintained by all LBO’s within their responsibility
• Ensuring all Health - Safety policies and procedures within their area of responsibility are complied with and fully maintained.
• Ensuring that the relevant paperwork is completed and reports compiled as required
• Effectively communicating and cascading information to all team members e.g. shift briefings
• Ensuring that all HASAWA legislation / security procedures are adhered to and that good housekeeping is maintained
• Carrying out any other relevant duties as requested by the Line Manager to ensure the effective performance of the Depot Operation.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent people management practices, preferably industry relevant, strong communication skills, as well as being results driven. These attributes will ensure that engaging and inspiring the team, achieving team succession planning and development as well as providing accurate information to colleagues are achieved whilst supporting the maintenance of service levels and ensuring we are compliant within our operations.