£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Every year our teams deliver up to 150 million items through our network. Having the largest individual share of the national market and employing over 8,000 people in the UK there is no better time to join TNT.
An opportunity has arisen for a Business Control Accountant to join the Finance team.
As a Business Control Accountant you will be responsible for analysing, planning and reporting the financial and operational performance of the company. You will play an integral part in supporting the Business Controllers in transforming the Finance function.
Your responsibilities will be to:-
• To interpret complex internal customer and business requirements; plan - effectively evaluate to deliver optimal reporting solutions.
• Work collaboratively with business leaders and others to co-ordinate and deliver consolidated management reporting processes (Actual, plan - forecast) ensuring Head Office and local FP-A requirements are delivered to a high standard
• Support the implementation of system changes within the department as required - new accounting system implementation expected in 2019
• Provide insight into financial and non-financial data and challenge decision making to drive continuous improvement
• Produce and review commentary where
To be successful in the role you will have:-
• A high degree of technical expertise in MS office with excellent working knowledge on the application of Excel formulas and powerpoint
• A high level of verbal - numerical acumen
• Good presentation skills with the ability of gaining operating credibly at all levels
• Innovative, proactive and able to use own initiative
• An organised but flexible approach with ability to prioritise a busy and varying workload
Preferred skills but not essential: -
• Experience in reporting and planning platforms with technical skills working on SAP or similar accounting software
• Professionally qualified / part qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACMA, ICAEW) or equivalent gained by experience
On top of the experience and exposure you will gain in your role, you will be joining a global organisation at an exciting time going through a huge period of change and transformation, something that you will be part of. This is a great time to join TNT UK