Role comprises of:
* Establish which test standards are applicable for the product.
* Collaborate with engineers, reviewing designs and provide guidance during the design stage.
* Establish product compliance, for example by conducting and witnessing tests, measuring performance, analysing and evaluating findings.
* Document product compliance, prepare compliance reports
* Liaise with external agencies and test houses as necessary
* Recommend changes to products and/or processes as applicable.
* Review of product documentation including instruction manual.
* Maintain current knowledge of standards and compliance engineering practice.
Qualifications / Experience
* Knowledge/experience of product safety and emc standards
* Understanding of electronic circuits
* Relevant engineering qualification
* Be confident in their technical abilities, able to gain the respect of their peer group in a short time frame
* Attention to detail, accuracy in documentation
* Clear communication (both with the internal team and with test houses in the far east)
This is a TEMP to PERM role. After completing 12 weeks successfully as a contractor, you will be eligible to become a permanent member of the clients team.
The annual salary is between £35,000 - £42,000 (dependent on skill level)
20 Days holiday + bank holidays - rising with length of service.
This really is a superb opportunity at a growing and robust company.