£5,000 to £15,000 Per Annum
A vacancy has arisen for a Credit Control Clerk within Credit Management based at Ramsbottom depot.
The successful applicant will join a team of Collection Specialist’s dedicated to supporting and achieving the timely collection of unpaid invoices in line with ‘Working Capital’ targets and objectives. As a Credit Specialist you are required to champion the ‘Customer Experience’ whilst demonstrating a balanced approach towards achieving Credit Management objectives efficiently, logically and commercially.
The required candidates will be required to demonstrate an appreciation, ability and desire to work to stringent targets, be numerate, possess good organisation skills, good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and be able to communicate at all levels across a wide range of media including telephone and email.
The key skills required for these positions are:-
• Highly motivated and results orientated
• Strong team ethic with ability to motivate and positively influence others around you
• Strong Organisational skills
• Ability to communicate at all levels
• Good numeracy, customer account reconciliation skills and PC literacy
• Ability to achieve monthly targets within strict deadlines
• A highly professional approach when dealing with customers and stakeholders
• Ensure that all customer request’s, disputes and dissatisfaction are dealt with efficiently in a professional, commercial and courteous way.
• Demonstrate talents for adapting in a fast paced and changeable environment
• Strong understanding and awareness of related business processes
• Maintain strong working relationships with both customers and cross functionally.
• Maintain the required high standards regarding collection activity data and system updates accurately and in a timely manner.