£20,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
Every year our teams deliver up to 150 million items through our network. Having the largest individual share of the national market and employing over 8,000 people in the UK there is no better time to join TNT.
We have an opportunity for a Depot Secretary to join our team based in Edinburgh. This is a challenging and diverse role where you are required to assist the Regional and Depot Management teams in the efficient operation of the depot by providing high quality secretarial and administrative services. As a Depot Secretary you will have visibility of confidential and sensitive information, therefore demonstrable integrity within a previous role is essential.
As Secretary your responsibilities will include:
• Ensure all correspondence and documentation produced is to a high quality standard
• Ensure all communications with internal and external customers is accurately recorded and dealt with immediately
• Ensure all related personnel documentation is processed accurately
• Ensure the accurate maintenance of all depot personnel files in accordance with BS EN ISO 9002 standard
• Prepare accurate monthly statistics and reports as required by the company
• Undertake meeting minutes as required
• Ensure that all domestic requirements for meetings are adequately met both on and off site, i.e. travel requests, meeting rooms, car rental and catering
• Maintain internal personnel systems, i.e Lifecycle, iCIMS, SAP HR, Time and Attendance, Salesforce and TLC including holiday, sickness and weekly wages input.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent telephone skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Results and target orientated
• Proven experience using Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent typing/word processing skills
• Good numeracy and literacy skills
• Ability to use own initiative and also work as part of a team
• Ability to give attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Ability to prioritise a busy workload
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate relevant experience to support the skills, knowledge and behaviour identified above as well as having previous experience within a secretarial or administrative role, be highly PC literate, specifically Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as Lotus Notes, and organised with the ability to multitask and prioritise accordingly.