Our client is a leading industrial chemicals manufacturer and distributor. The business has a great track record in rewarding loyalty and investing in the staff. It is family run which further backs-up their employee retention and training.
They have a number of ex-forces personnel in the team and are keen to expand this further.
Ideally you will be Level 3 within an Engineering discipline and have the working knowledge of pumps, fans, conveyors, valves, ect.
This is a permanent role.
1. Carry out electrical installation work efficiently in accordance with IET Wiring Regulations for Electrical Installations (BS7671).
2. Work within the electrical team, including maintenance, repairs of electrical systems
3. Diagnose malfunctioning apparatus including LV Circuits, Electrical motors, power and lighting, using test equipment,
4. Good knowledge of Fault finding/trouble shooting Skills, interpretation and understanding of electrical drawings and schematics.
5. Routine checking and testing of all types of electrical systems, equipment and components
6. Health and safety at work, ability to identify hazards, safe working requirements and procedures.
7. A willingness to cover the shift electrician during holidays or sickness
8. Good knowledge of electrical Variable Speed Drives, control and electromechanical systems.
9. Ability to work independently and as a team.
10. A minimum qualification of the City and Guilds of London Institute Certificate:
a. Electrical Installation Part II or III,
b. or Electrical Plant Part II or III,
c. NVQ Level III, completed a recognized apprenticeship.
d. BS7671 17th Edition IET Wiring Regulation