We are delighted to be able to support our Client, an international property business, with their search for a Finance Assistant. This role will be based at our Client's offices in Central Manchester.
Duties will include:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Oversee & manage all supplier & tenant accounts
- Assisting other Finance team members with managing, processing & troubleshooting various accounts and transactions
- Create, send & follow up on invoices
- Ensure payments are made on time and for correct amounts
- Track bank balances and alert Finance Manager when funds are low
- Help collate receipts for monthly credit card transactions
- Ensure bank transaction postings are kept up to date
- Invoice tenants on time in line with lease agreements
- Collect & enter data for multiple financial spreadsheets
- Assisting in creating regular financial reports
- Attend finance department & company wide meetings
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency & cost reductions
- Credit Control & Debt chasing
Experience / Qualifications required:
- Proven track record of working as a Finance Assistant or Accounts Assistant with experience in a wide range of duties
- Transactional experience
- Property experience would be an advantage
- Strong Excel skills
This role is paying a competitive salary and benefits.
My Client would ideally like someone to start ASAP. It will be a 2 stage interview process and they can interview immediately.