Our client is seeking a Senior Finance lead to help manage and maintain the operational performance and the finance function through the following scope and responsibilities:
* Demonstrate compliance against project and MSA contractual obligations
* Management of commercial transactions to the satisfaction of the Project CEO and Board
* Develop positive working relationship with the Project CEO
* Management reporting for the Board and management team
* Statutory accounting and liaison with the auditors
* Physical presence at the project offices on the Isle of Wight required at least 6 working days per month.
* Measure and deliver high levels of customer satisfaction
* Management of Corporation Tax, VAT and CIS returns and liaison with HMRC
* Management of the relationships with company stakeholders
* Support the interface between the Finance and Modelling functions
* Manage the Finance database and archiving
* Supporting the management and operational team on other project companies as and when required
* Financial management of the financial services MSA
* Satisfy shareholder asset reporting requirements
* Promote efficient systems and ways of working
* Ad-hoc projects as required
Suitable candidates will need to be qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) or international equivalent and have proven track record working for a similar business and in a similar role with experience of establishing and maintaining strong robust financial procedures and both internal and external reporting with a can do attitude.
It is important that the candidate is a team player with strong communication skills and is confident in dealing with senior management, external stakeholders and enjoys variety in their work.
Having the right attitude and being organised is key as you will need to maintain the ability to work autonomously to meet stakeholder needs is required.
This role reports directly to the Group Project Financial Controller and the Project CEO will also be a part of a project team.