Managing a team of 7 and reporting to the Finance Director
* Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and cashflow management
* Accounting and Revenue Recognition
* Coordinate and direct and support the preparation of the financial forecasts and report against variances
* Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
* Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
* Research technical accounting issues for compliance
* Support month-end and year-end close process
* Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
* Manage and comply with corporate reporting requirements and tax filings
* Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
* VAT filings
* Control the annual audit process
* Additional controller duties as necessary
Are you ACA, ACCA, CIMA, international equivalent or QBE?
Experience of preparing management accounts and year end accounts
Knowledge of Sage Line 200 and advanced excel would be an advantage
Leadership and mentoring skills
Honest, reliable, good communication skills
Analytical and compute skills
The person needs to be flexible to cover changes in demands of the business and its stakeholders.
The person must be prepared to occasionally travel to destinations outside of London to participate in meetings with both internal members of the management team and external stakeholder and partners.