We are delighted to be able to support our Client, a leading Housing Association with their search for a Ledger Manager to cover Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable. This role will be based in South Manchester.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in an environment that promotes a positive work life balance. There are also many career progression opportunities on offer.
- Managing a Transactional Finance team which encompasses Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
- Implementation of Purchase Ordering systems & training staff on the systems
- Establishing processes for quality checking Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable Clerks. Ensuring their work is completed to a high standard within deadlines, and that company policies & procedures are adhered to.
- Supporting the Audit team with accurate & documented SOX processes
- Reducing aged debt & debit balances to enable more accurate cash forecasting
- Previous experience as a Ledger Manager, Accounts Payable Manager or Accounts Receivable Manager
- Housing experience would be desirable but not essential. Experience working in Shared Services, Retail, Construction or Service sectors would also be of interest to my Client.
This role is paying a competitive salary & benefits.
My Client would ideally like someone to start ASAP. Therefore, if you're interested, please send me your CV by 5:30pm on Thursday 15th November.