Every year our teams deliver up to 150 million items through our network. Having the largest individual share of the national market and employing over 9,000 people in the UK there is no better time to join The People Network.
As a Loading Bay Operative based in our busy depot you will be part of a fast paced team, in a highly critical and physically demanding role.
Your hours of work will be 30 per week, Monday to Friday 15.30Hrs - 21.30Hrs with no break.
Your key duties will include:
• Ensuring parcels are loaded and unloaded to meet end of sort deadlines
• Scan inbound and outbound consignments
• Identifying and reporting packaging that is not in line with our company standards
• Work with the team to ensure a clean and tidy work environment
In order to be successful in this role you will the following competencies:
• Attention to detail
• Good communication skills
• Good team player
The environment you will be working in can be demanding and cold at times, thermal wear along with full uniform and PPE will be provided.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do so by delivering a great operational experience you are ensuring our customers receive their parcels on time and in great condition.
In return for your hard work and commitment, we'll give you all the reward and recognition you deserve with over 50 sites in the UK we offer excellent long term career prospects.