Marketing Officer - Aberdeen
We at Reed have picked up an exciting new role in Aberdeen with a pestigious organisation.
The role is outlined below:
To work with the Manager and Head of Marketing to develop and implement proactive marketing strategies for both the domestic and international markets, with the aim of supporting the departments to achieve their income targets.
* Support the roll-out of the new brand and oversee ongoing brand management and governance
* To lead and facilitate the implementation of the departmental marketing plan, working closely with colleagues in Marketing, and where relevant external suppliers, to prioritise and co-ordinate the delivery of agreed activities
* To act as an 'account handler' and provide advice and support to partners. Develop effective working relationships and proactively liaise with the partners to keep plans up-to-date and partners informed of progress.
* Commission/access market research and intelligence and provide interpretation and analysis to inform strategic decision making in relation to new product development, portfolio management and the development of effective marketing plans and campaigns.
* Ongoing evaluation and measurement of all marketing activities undertaken
* Work with staff to produce impactful and effective content, messaging and promotional materials
* Continue to support the development and implementation of attraction and conversion activities to meet agreed targets for priority programmes, in particular, the management and delivery of social media advertising campaigns and email marketing activities
* Content creation and development of marketing materials this includes: digital content, printed collateral, (online and offline), website, email marketing and social media
* Liaise with internal and external providers to develop and deliver marketing materials
* Responsibility for development and ongoing management of the marketing elements of the offline and online content for all the allocated departments
* Stay up-to-date with the latest marketing developments, including new technology, and develop and share best practice in sector
* To take on such other duties and responsibilities as delegated by the Manager or Head of Marketing (as required).
This is an interim role, which means that for a period of 6 months you would be an employee of Reed, working on behalf of the client. During thisal period, you would be on £15.64 per hour. After 12 weeks your hourly rate would rise to a minimum of £16.41, which work out to roughly £32k pro rata.
Apply today and I can be in contact with a full job specification and divulge the identity of the organisation in question!