Services Team - Leader
Clear Sky (CS) are looking for a new team leader to join our expanding business.
The position is based in our Tonbridge office, but significant time will be spent on client sites throughout the UK managing the installation of our extensive range of glamping tents.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
· Managing the installation teams schedule throughout the year
· Making sure the customer is prepared for the delivery
· Manage the delivery schedule
· Ensure all items are delivered to the correct site and the correct location
· Manage the installation process with the Install team
· Ensure the final installation is complete and signed off by the client
· Manage any snagging items and ensure customer is kept informed
· Provide a single point of contact for the post installation warranty period
· Manage any repairs that need to be actioned and upsell CS services
· Provide pre-sale support and site visits
· Manage liaison with factory/warehouse
· Manage stock inventory
You should be a handy sort of person, able to turn your hand to building decking bases, putting up tents and being the face of CS to the customer, post sales.
You will enjoy a generous annual salary, expenses while away , a bonus for each successful installation, use of a company vehicle.