Reed Scientific are recruiting a Senior Analyst with a strong background in Quality Control for a leading contract development and manufacturing organisation in South Wales. The organisation are looking to recruit additional team members within the Analytical Operations group to help drive company performance and delight their customers.
Our client is a well-established pharmaceutical services provider who offer integrated Drug Development, Clinical Trial Supply and Manufacturing Services to the international healthcare industry and have experience in working with a huge variety of pharmaceutical products and dosage forms for both clinical and commercial compounds.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Development and validation of analytical test methods in an efficient and effective manner in full compliance with ICH Q2, relevant documented procedures and pertinent regulatory/company requirements.
* To plan and prioritise own day to day workload in line with client requirements and adapt this where necessary in line with client needs and expectations.
* To assist in preparation of technical documentation within the department, as required.
* To assist in training of others, as required.
* To ensure that all work carried out complies with departmental procedures and is cGMP compliant.
* To review analytical and laboratory data within the team for accuracy, completeness and compliance with documented procedures.
* To communicate effectively with others on site and to assist with departmental problem solving as required.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
All applicants should:
* Hold a degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science or closely related discipline.
* Extensive experience in the industry with familiarity of HPLC in a GMP accredited laboratory.
* Experience of GMP analytical method development and validation.
* Methodical, organised and have an excellent attention to detail.
* Able to work both in a team & independently
* Good communication skills are essential as role requires the organisation and co-ordination of work with other departments.
* Be self-motivated.