Reed Hampshire Supply Service are URGENTLY looking for talented teachers and support staff to supply into Hampshire Schools in Basingstoke and the surrounding areas.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Tired of working in one place? Want more work flexibility?
Why not try supply teaching!
From January 2019, Reed will be managing the supply service contract for Hampshire County Council
We are expecting a high volume of work across Hampshire schools throughout the academic year, so are looking to recruit more teachers to deal with this demand. Whether you are looking for full time, part time or day to day, supply teaching is a great way to have flexibility in your work and can experience in a variety of different schools.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
* QTS (preferred but not essential)
* Excellent classroom management skills
* A passion for education and working with young people
* Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check
* Entitlement to work in the UK
You will be appointed a personal consultant who will work with you every step of the way, for further information, apply below or contact us on 0800 085 5016, or Email us at
Book your personal one to one appointment with your consultant, who will help you every step of the way to finding the next school most suitable for you. Schools are already pre booking staff for January and beyond, so now is the best time to contact us!
Benefits of Working with Reed
* Highly attractive rates of pay, with a minimum pay rate agreed with Hampshire County Council to guarantee fair payment for all staff
* Weekly payments with holiday pay
* Pension auto enrolment
* Access to CPD, including Safeguard training
* 24/7 support from dedicated consultants, available to offer expert advice and guidance
* Access to the Reed Rewards scheme which includes professional indemnity insurance, life/critical illness insurance, personal accident cover and a 24 hour legal and counselling helpline service.
What would you do with an additional extra £100??
Refer a friend scheme: Know someone who might be interested in working through Reed? Refer them to Reed and once they have a completed assignment you and your friend will be awarded up to £200 in vouchers! (Terms and Conditions apply)
Higher rates are based on an LTD basis, Please enquire for further details on the benefits and how these can be achieved.