Tonbridge and Mailling
£22,000 - £25,000
Van and Fuel card included
24 days annual leave + Bank holidays
- Adhere to the Company quality standards of specification, materials and workmanship schedules
- Maintain and care for all company property (including PDA, tools, etc)
- To ensure the site and areas of work are left clean, tidy and safe at all times.
- Assist trades person as directed in carrying out their day to day duties
- Load and unload deliveries
- Undertake all work to a high standard with minimal risk to Health and Safety
- To work with others and provide a courteous and considerate service to members of the public
- Complete and maintain accurate records and paperwork where necessary
If you feel you would be suitable for this position, please apply or email me on or apply for this position.
Key Terms: Multi Trader, Multi Trader Operative, Maintenance, Social Housing, Housing Association, Plumber, Plumbing, Multi Trade, Carpentry, Plastering, Plasterer, Handyman, Construction, Tiling, Building and Construction, Trades & Labour, Tonbridge and Malling