- Providing academic accreditation requirements, input and advice to the Project Director in the delivery of the contract
- Having communication skills, strategic thinking and leadership of change.
- and procedures.
- Leading efforts to achieve academic accreditation for the university.
- Supervising, developing and implementing plans for academic accreditation and quality requirements in coordination with the university components.
- Ensuring integration to achieve the requirements for academic accreditation in accordance with the requirements and standards of KSA authorities and external stakeholders
- Filling out, preparing and reviewing products related to academic accreditation and ensuring their alignment with the requirements of academic accreditation.
- Spreading the culture of quality assurance within the university through a specific time plan.
- Acting as a liaison with external stakeholders and other authorities related to academic accreditation.
- Following up the implementation of academic accreditation plans and submitting recommendations in order to evaluate and develop such plans
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify potential problems or areas for improvement, before creating and executing a plan to ensure the institution meets curriculum and accreditation standards
- Evaluate current academic programs and student achievement.
- Analyse data to identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for improvement.
- Collect feedback from institutional stakeholders and develop plans for improvement.
- Liaise with external reviewers and other accreditation organizations.
- Develop and execute an accreditation plan in accordance with industry standards and external stakeholders in KSA
- Ensure implementation of the accreditation plan is in compliance with applicable regulations.
- Monitor progress of the implementation of the accreditation plan and suggest improvements.
- Create reports and arrangements regarding recommended changes and initiatives to implement
What we are looking for in our candidates:
- In-depth understanding of accreditation processes, requirements, standards and methods.
- Knowledge of the academic higher education system and related operations.
- Familiarity with accreditation agencies, protocols and regulations.
- Ability to interpret and analyze large volumes of data in a concise and accurate manner.
- Exceptional problem-solving, analytical and organizational skills.
- Expertise in conducting research and gathering evidence.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with stakeholders.
- Doctorate Degree in a related field
- Ability to positively influence key stakeholders within the Contract and business areas.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Ability to liaise in a professional manner with staff at all levels in the organisation and with external parties.
- Ability to develop self and contribute to the development of others across the Team.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and work productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Strong analytical skills
- Previous experience in academic accreditation and quality through working for one of the educational institutions in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Working with Serco
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks - SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
We take pride in what we do
Serco is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and is committed to ensuring the safety of all of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative. Please visit www.serco.com/careers for more information.