Why is a role in our Accounts Payable team the next step for you?
The key purpose of this role is to process invoices in line with Worldpay policies, ensure business compliance and resolve supplier queries. To be successful, the role requires and ability work across multiple systems and to problem solve, meeting SLAs/KPIs, updating systems and providing input into continuous improvement initiatives.
How will you add value on a day to day basis?
- Payment of invoices in line with Worldpay policies and compliance to purchase order systems
- Supplier query resolution
- Improving business compliance through issue identification and appropriate escalation
- Invoice query resolution with internal stakeholders to support accurate and timely invoice matching
- Production of monthly statement reconciliations for key accounts with clear action plans to address any issues
- Participation in ad-hoc projects to assist the Head of Accounts Payable
- Document retention and invoice scanning is maintained in line with Worldpay guidelines
- Ensure all standard operating procedures are kept up to date
- Management of daily post into the department
What will make you the ideal candidate?
You will have excellent Microsoft Office skills including advance Excel and solid numerical skills with some experience of Excel reporting. Technically, this role requires a good working knowledge of online banking systems and proven experience of making online payments and statement reconciliations. You will be able to work under pressure with confidence and have excellent attention to detail.
You should be able to manage and prioritise your time effectively and be able to work autonomously and as a part of the team. You will have excellent communication skills to be able to develop relationships with stakeholders both internal and external. To be successful, the role requires the ability to work across multiple systems and to problem solve, manage and prioritise your time effectively meeting SLAs/KPIs.
How is Worldpay changing the world?
Worldpay is a leader in global payments. We provide an extensive range of technology-led payment products and services to over 400,000 customers, enabling their businesses to grow and prosper. We manage the increasing complexity of the payments landscape for our customers, allowing them to accept the widest range of payment types around the world. Using our network and technology, we are able to process payments from geographies covering 99% of global GDP, across 146 countries and 126 currencies. We help our customers to accept more than 300 different payment types.