An opportunity has arisen at the Broughton Plant for a Widebody Administrator.
The successful candidate will support the CDT Lead and Head of Business in managing day-to-day diary commitments, travel and expense management for Widebody comprising two Business Areas.
The role will provide a comprehensive administrative service and will need excellent organisational skills and be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines whilst maintaining customer focus.
The successful candidate will gain exposure to a range of topics, also, there is a requirement to engage and interact with a number of senior internal and external stakeholders.
Tasks and Accountabilities:
· Organisation of manager's diaries
· Email management
· Maintains shared drive structure and system housekeeping activities
· Arrange & support all travel & Hotel bookings requirements
· Responsible for submitting expense claims
· Preparation of all type written work and presentation material for weekly/monthly reviews
· Arranging management team events e.g., meetings / away days / dinners / social events
· Maintain up to date document management & filing system
· Management team Diary coordination and management
· Support Business in the Community initiatives, including social & Airbus Foundation activities
· Supports Order raising & Goods Receipt activities to meet program spend requirements
● Excellent IT and computer skills
● Excellent communication and organisational skills
● A high level of discretion and diplomacy
● Ability to organise your own workload and attention to detail is also essential
● Flexibility in order to meet business needs
● Ability to interface with people at all levels
● Given the importance of the documentation and projects the candidate will be involved in, they will need to consistently demonstrate attention to detail and confidentiality
● Flexibility and the ability to work autonomously
● Good team player
Guidant Global (Airbus) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.