St Pauls, City of London
£20,000 - £25,000 Per Annum OTE £30K, progression opportunities, benefits & incentives
Daniel Owen is a Nationwide Construction Recruitment agency, who have recently been recognised as a world class company to work for and listed in the Top 100 Companies in the UK and we currently have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our biggest office based in London, St Pauls on our successful White-collar Property Services team.
Your responsibilities as a Recruitment Administrator:
- Formatting candidates CVs using word and PDF Documents
- Liaising with compliance and payroll to ensure we are dealing with pay queries and compliance documentation
- Managing the compliance process for each candidate and gathering right to work documents and uploading them on our Internal data base
- Adding candidates information and experience on to third party portals
- Manage and process timesheets using our internal system
- Advertising live jobs through various job boards and LinkedIn
- Managing the teams' emails
- Gathering all information and submitting information regarding invoices and fees for the team
- Managing all teams extra administration duties and liasing with other teams to ensure a smooth running process
We are looking for a highly professional hard worker with a depth and breadth of administration and phone-based experience who is a self-starter and can work on their own initiative.
What can we offer you?
- A team of people that genuinely want to work with you and pull together to create a fantastic atmosphere to work in.
- A totally inclusive environment where everybody counts. From, the incredibly warm welcome offered to new starters through to the company-wide birthday celebrations and acknowledgments of personal and career achievements.
- An industry leading training programme for your initial 12-weeks to ensure a long successful career here.
- Rapid career progression
- Private healthcare scheme (Vitality).
- Life insurance policy.
- Opportunity for 3 all-expenses paid reward trips abroad per year.
- Directors Lunches held regularly to recognise achievements.
- Annual Awards ceremony.
- Holiday buy and sell back scheme plus a free day's holiday for your birthday.
- Working alongside industry experts, gaining further knowledge and skills.
If you could see yourself being part of this team and more importantly a company who value and develop their employees, please contact our Internal Team in the strictest of confidence.