St Pauls, City of London
£20,000 - £25,000 Per Annum OTE + bonuses, progression opportunities, benefits & incentives
Daniel Owen is a Nationwide Construction Recruitment agency, who have recently been recognised as a world class company to work for and listed in the Top 100 Companies in the UK and we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our biggest and most successful office based in London, St Pauls on our successful White-collar Property Services team.
Your responsibilities as a Recruitment Administrator:
- Formatting candidate's CV's
- Liaising with compliance and payroll to ensure the best quality candidate service
- Managing the compliance process for each candidate
- Manage and process timesheets using our internal system
- Advertising live jobs through various job boards and LinkedIn
- Managing the teams' emails
- Documentation regarding placements on the team
We are looking for a highly professional hard worker with a depth and breadth of administration and phone-based experience who is a self-starter and can work on their own initiative.
What can we offer you?
- A team of people that genuinely want to work with you and pull together to create a fantastic atmosphere to work in.
- A totally inclusive environment where everybody counts. From, the incredibly warm welcome offered to new starters through to the company-wide birthday celebrations and acknowledgments of personal and career achievements.
- An industry leading training programme for your initial 12-weeks to ensure a long successful career here.
- Rapid career progression - our Directors and Managers have all been promoted through the business.
- Private healthcare scheme (Vitality).
- Life insurance policy.
- Opportunity for 3 all-expenses paid reward trips abroad per year.
- Directors Lunches held regularly to recognise achievements.
- Annual Awards ceremony.
- Discounts across all things retail, cinema, and gym.
- Holiday buy and sell back scheme plus a free day's holiday for your birthday.
- Working alongside industry experts, gaining further knowledge and skills.
If you could see yourself being part of this team and more importantly a company who value and develop their employees, please contact our Internal Team in the strictest of confidence.