Full time, 40 hours, 8:00am- 4:30pm, (Monday- Friday)
£31,594 Per Annum
Here at Serco we're looking for an FM Administrator to join us within our Facilities Management team at HMP Thameside, London, Category B prison.
The FM Administrator's main responsibilities are to ensure all supporting administrative elements of the contract are maintained and completed to support contract delivery in accordance with the SLA & KPI's. To ensure a one model approach to all site admin with a key focus on the control of WIP and debt.
Some of they key duties include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing the local admin teams utilising the CAFM system.
- To be the initial point of contact and provide regular relevant updates to those who have logged issues.
- Support the current admin team with procurement activity both locally and within the framework provided by the procurement lead.
- Project management support where necessary.
- Record and maintain asset information within the CAFM system to ensure all asset data is current.
- Produce reports and forecasts based on data within the CAFM system.
- Support the admin teams the allocation of tasks.
- Support the admin teams with annual leave/sickness cover
- To monitor and record all PO's and expenditure.
- Monitor/Control of our WIP and debt
- To deal with queries regarding financial and contractual obligations.
- To update and monitor personnel files.
- Process expenses & travel requirements.
- Oversee pay-roll time sheets, overtime & sickness.
In return we can offer a supportive and collaborative environment that respects work/life balance and ultimately contributes to delivering essential services.
What you'll need to do the role
This is an opportunity for an individual who has demonstratable experience working within a busy administrative environment. Having Competent knowledge of CAFM systems is important for this role. The successful post holder must be confident in creating reports from raw data.
The successful candidate must be highly organised, have Good analytical skills and have the ability to effectively manage their time. They must have excellent computer and typing skills inclusive of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point. It is vital that they have excellent written skills and be able to communicate well at all levels.
Meaningful and vital work: The nature of our business means you will do interesting work that matters - delivering essential services that touch people's lives.
A world of opportunity: Our diverse UK-wide operations offer unrivalled opportunities to learn and develop. You'll be able to broaden your experience and apply your skills in new ways.
Great people: We are a motivated team who will encourage you and help you to succeed. You'll have the resources you need to do your job in a diverse and supportive environment.
What we offer
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Working in a tight knit, friendly team environment
- Up to 6% contributory pension scheme
- An autonomous and supportive culture
- The chance to make a positive difference to public sector services
|External Advert Footer. . Empty field|
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play, from caring for vulnerable people to managing complex public services. We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks - SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), SercoUnlimited (Disability) and In@Serco (LGBT & Networks). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Please click on the apply button to complete your application. Occasionally we receive a large volume of applications for our roles and when that happens we sometimes bring the closing date forward, so please apply promptly to avoid disappointment.
At Serco, we see people first and foremost for their performance and potential. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive organisation that supports the needs of all. As such we will make reasonable adjustments at interview through to employment for our candidates and strongly encourage applications from a diverse candidate pool. We are open to discussions around flexibility and flexible working. We operate a hybrid work structure in many of our business areas. We are proudly Disability Confident Leader employers and holder of the Silver Inclusive Employer Standard. Disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at an interview. For help with your application please contact 0345 010 4000.
At Serco we support fair access to employment for those with unspent criminal convictions through the 'Ban the Box' pledge (some may be exempt due to the nature of the role and the security clearance required). Please contact our recruitment team directly on 0345 010 4000 to discuss.