An exciting opportunity has arisen for a hardworking, dependable and motivated individual to join our Master Data Team as a Master Data Administrator.
As a Master Data Administrator you will be primarily responsible for the accurate and timely input of Supplier and customer data into our Master Data systems.
You will report to the team supervisor and are responsible for the delivery of service activities on behalf of our customers. Primary activities include accurate and timely entry, review and distribution of master data, - you will be responsible for effective execution data quality.
- Carrying out Credit checks and Due Diligence activities on our customer and suppliers
- Creating and updating customer and suppliers information across a number of different ERP systems
- Creating and updating employee bank details
- Carrying out call backs to suppliers to verify bank details
- Maintaining Credit Limits within a number of ERP systems
- Carry out monthly Customer and Supplier reviews
- Carry out self-assurance reviews to comply with audit and governance
- Attend and input into scheduled customer meetings to support with ongoing service e.g. Credit limit reviews.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Ideally have experience working across a number of different systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Undertake tasks that are routine and clerical.
- Operate within clearly defined procedures and tasks with supervision.