This is a great opportunity where you will be responsible for providing a superior service to a portfolio of clients, building effective relationships by analysing aged debt reports to minimize risks to the business.
Start date: 1st April for 6 months
Hours: Monday to Friday, 35 hours a week, 9am to 5pm
Working address:Farncombe Road, Worthing BN112BW
Your duties & responsibilities:
- Reconciling data on aged debt reports against clients' live debt accounts
- Analysing age debt ledgers to produce a detailed report on account status
- Using Excel to calculate final account figures
- Identifying discrepancies between invoice balances and available funds
- Analysing client account parameters to ensure the credit service provided is correct
- Instigating corrective action if credit supplied exceeds or does not reach agreed limits
- Updating clients on a monthly basis via both telephone and email with the details of analysis carried out
- Developing a good understanding of other teams involved in the delivery of an excellent customer service, such as our Audit and Relationship Management team
This role will suit you if you can demonstrate the following:
- Confidence with inputting figures on to Excel spreadsheets set up to provide calculations
- High attention to detail
- A quality-driven approach to customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Great organisation and motivation
- A good level of general education, with a minimum of grade C GCSE or equivalent, in Mathematics and English
*Please note* As the role is working in the financial services sector, all offers are subject to five years satisfactory references, credit, ID and criminal record checks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating a diverse environment.