VIVO, a 50:50 joint venture between Serco and EQUANS, has been awarded places on the Defence FM and Housing Maintenance framework contracts.
VIVO embodies both experience and innovation. It combines Serco's comprehensive track record delivering engineering, technical and FM services to the UK MOD for over 55 years with EQUANS' market leading FM, energy, asset optimisation and regeneration capabilities.
Permanent role, 37.5 hours per week
Location: Dorset & Poole, covering 4 main sites plus satellite sites within the region
Salary: Competitive + car/allowance + benefits
This role will see you act as the stakeholder interface on site to the delivery of all VIVO contractual outputs and manage Supply Chain to ensure that all statutory, mandatory and reactive performance indicators are consistently achieved within area of responsibility, management and execution of all work relating to the delivery of the Core Services / Billable Works element of the Contract within an Area, and lead your team in the satisfactory execution of the maintenance and billable works of MOD properties. You will be required to make decisions and deliver solutions that impact the site team and liaise with internal and external customer to deliver high service levels.
- To understand and deliver the main customer requirements for all sites across the SDA in line with FDIS and the aspirations of Vivo Defence .
- To act as the senior VIVO focal point for all HoEs and DIO representatives within their SDA.
- To manage and be responsible for the contract performance, compliance, resource and output of all sites within the SDA whilst achieving agreed financial objectives
- To ensure operations are delivered efficiently and economically in order to attain the business objectives for VIVO.
- Identify and implement optimal structures and processes for delivery, sharing initiatives, risks and issues with other SDAs.
- Drive a lean and efficient structure through FDIS.
- Liaise and share best practise with the Regional Manager and other Area Managers for use across the Region.
- Support change process through FDIS by the promotion and endorsement of DIO and business initiatives to all VIVO, DIO and End User staff.
- Deliver health and safety, sustainability, quality and statutory best practice across the SDA
- Security and Fraud prevention systems and processes to be adhered to at all times
- Comply with business policy and procedures, supporting continual improvement
- Identify opportunities on Establishments that will support the MoD's carbon reduction targets. Lead service delivery and Billable Works to incorporate sustainable solutions and support the sustainability agenda
- Enable the review and maintenance of Estate data to provide up to date detail to Land & Asset Management Services
- Meet time, cost and quality requirements for all Billable Works
- Adhere to DIO contract processes and procedures
- Oversee and ensure the preparation, approval and maintenance of every SDP's, ESTS, FASP, and ESR across the SDA
- Report on contract Performance Indicators across the SDA
- Manage the performance and interface with the Help Desk across the SDA
- Identify risks and provide appropriate measures to mitigate the impact
- Facilitate collaborative forecasting and planning, to develop and maintain Estate plans (such as SDPs, IRMPs) as required
- Oversee and ensure the preparation, approval and maintenance of every SDPS, ESTS, FASP, and ESR across the SDA
- Ensure that site FMRs are maintained to a high standard in order to support forward planning
- Comply with business policy and procedures relating to quality, audits and assurance, supporting continual improvement throughout
- Manage SDA budget and review P&L for effective delivery within contractual requirements
- Maintain commercial control to enable planned milestone payments are achieved
- Monitor and review Supply Chain performance
What you'll need to do the role:
- HND level qualification in an Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline or equivalent experience
- Associate Member of the Institute of Work and Facilities Management
- Accredited training qualification in Asbestos Responsible Person, Legionella Responsible Person, Emergency First Aid, Fire Safety
- Familiarisation with Maximo applications
- Familiarity with the sites and equipment for which responsible
- Experience of managing Hard FM multi site contracts
What We Offer:
- 25 days annual leave
- Up to 6% employer matched pension contribution
- Private medical cover for self and partner
- Life assurance up to 2x base salary
VIVO Defence Services
The role you have applied for is with VIVO Defence Services, a joint venture between Serco and EQUANS. By applying for this role, please be aware that information contained within your CV may be shared between VIVO Defence Services, Serco and EQUANS during the recruitment process.
At VIVO, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive organisation that supports the needs of all. Therefore, we will make reasonable adjustments at interview through to employment for our candidates and strongly encourage applications from a diverse candidate pool.
We are open to discussions around flexibility and flexible working and operate a hybrid work structure in many of our business areas. We are proudly a Disability Confident Employer. Disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at an interview. If candidates wish to request extra time to apply then they should contact 0345 010 4000 and ask to speak to a VIVO Recruiter.