VIVO, a 50:50 joint venture between Serco and EQUANS, has been awarded places on the Defence FM and Housing Maintenance framework contracts.
VIVO embodies both experience and innovation. It combines Serco's comprehensive track record delivering engineering, technical and FM services to the UK MOD for over 55 years with EQUANS' market leading FM, energy, asset optimisation and regeneration capabilities.
Location: Cambridge/Suffolk Areas (travel required across sites located in both)
Full time (40 hours)
To develop and provide the DIO USVF contract with structured asset lifecycle planning and maintenance strategies through the creation of an expert team, and the development of robust systems and processes.
- Develop, update and maintain and accurate asset Lifecycle Pan for customers in line with CIBSE guidelines aligned to the company processes and procedures
- Work with the CAFM Support team to create and design an industry leading reporting function for asset renewal and enhanced maintenance strategies
- Using your knowledge of Asset Management, assist the CAFM Support team in improving their systems and processes to build an improved customer and user CAFM experience
- Be first line of contact for a team of subcontractor surveyors, and manage the surveying tool, Mobiess
- Work with the Technical Management teams and projects to design and provide reports to the client on Forward Works and Lifecycle issues, identifying business critically reports.
- Provide input to the Sales Team on the development of new business techniques on Asset Management and Lifecycle reporting to provide future customers
- Assist the Senior Asset Manager with any work they require assistance with
- Train Staff/ Engineers on best practice for managing the CAFM and using the asset collection tool
- Assist the mobilisation team with reporting needs and surveying practice
- Introduce Risk Based Maintenance to customers requiring it
- An industry recognised qualification in engineering, building services, management or facilities management (ILM, HNC, HND or equivalent vocational qualification) is desirable.
- Experience of condition surveying.
- NBOSH, ISOH, or British Safety Council safety certification is desirable.
- A qualification in Microsoft office packages is desirable.
- Some technical understanding of mechanical and electrical engineering is necessary; however, no qualification is required.
- Knowledge of SFG20.
- Awareness of replacement asset costing and lifecycles
- Proven track record in the management of asset data bases and CAFM Systems.
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Proven client facing skills with the confidence to deal with people at all levels.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Power BI.
- Proven financial awareness
VIVO Defence Services
The role you have applied for is with VIVO Defence Services, a joint venture between Serco and EQUANS. By applying for this role, please be aware that information contained within your CV may be shared between VIVO Defence Services, Serco and EQUANS during the recruitment process.
At VIVO, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive organisation that supports the needs of all. Therefore, we will make reasonable adjustments at interview through to employment for our candidates and strongly encourage applications from a diverse candidate pool.
We are open to discussions around flexibility and flexible working and operate a hybrid work structure in many of our business areas. We are proudly a Disability Confident Employer. Disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at an interview. If candidates wish to request extra time to apply then they should contact 0345 010 4000 and ask to speak to a VIVO Recruiter.