Asset Response Officer
Make a difference every day
We are a multinational organisation with a global team of 50,000 colleagues. In the Middle East we operate in the Transport, Defence & Advisory sectors, delivering services in Asset Management, Customer Experience, Fire & Rescue and Air Navigation Services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services to fulfil our purpose to impact a better future by "Bringing National Visions to Life".
We are looking to hire an Asset Response Officer. The purpose of this position is to assist the Asset Maintenance Team in providing effective technical support on all aspects of maintenance related works.
The ideal candidate should Possess good communication skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and work productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
This role will work closely with our technical team and stakeholders in one of our prestigious contracts in Dubai - Palm Monorail.
- Carry out all level of preventive and corrective maintenance activities and minor Carry out labour-oriented maintenance activities, capable to use basic tools such as wrenches, hammers, multi-meters, etc.
- Assist the Asset Maintenance Technicians in responding to incident on the track, viaduct, electrical, mechanical and electronics systems in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist the Asset Maintenance Technicians in day-to-day maintenance and preventive tasks
- Carry out preventive maintenance check of cleaning equipment such as industrial vacuum cleaner, high pressure cleaning machine and other specialised cleaning equipment
- Assist the Asset Maintenance Technicians or other technical support staff to identify different types of cleaning methods including cleaning and restoration treatments
- Provide support to the senior engineers in administrative task such as collating reports, etc.
- Maintaining Electrical, Mechanical or Electronic systems relating to Rolling Stock, Automatic Train Control and Communications.
- Maintaining high voltage traction supply system
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in the maintenance of buildings and structures activities, such as general structural maintenance and repairs of buildings, viaducts and tunnels;
- Experience in structural stitching, grouting, scaffolding, pressure pointing, re-casing and general structural repairs is preferable;
- Understand and with experience in adhering to structure work instructions.
What's in it for you?
At Serco, our core values drive everything we do, and we believe in fairly compensating our colleagues for the value they bring to our organization. We are proud to offer a total reward package at Serco which includes:
- Competitive monthly pay and allowances that are commensurate with the role and industry standards
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage and life insurance, so our employees can feel secure in their health and financial wellbeing
- We recognize the importance of work-life balance, which is why we offer competitive leave benefits that exceed industry standards
- We offer an annual airfare allowance to support our expat colleagues to stay in touch and visit their loved ones
- We pride ourselves on providing a supportive work environment where we foster a positive Safety-First culture
- We care deeply about our colleagues' wellbeing and offer access to wellbeing programs and platforms to support their physical, mental, and emotional health.
- As a global organization, we offer a vast array of career paths for our employees to choose from. The scale and breadth of our organization provides our colleagues with opportunities for growth and variety in their career path, both regionally and globally.
At Serco, we believe there is a place here for everyone. A place where you can bring your authentic self to work every day. Our workplace culture is one that embraces diversity and fosters equity, respect, and belonging for every individual. We are committed to equal employment opportunities and creating an inclusive environment that proudly celebrates the perspectives and backgrounds that each of our employees bring to work every day.
Join Serco and be part of a values-driven organization that invests in the development and well-being of its employees and offers a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Serco is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and is committed to ensuring the safety of all of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative. Please visit www.serco.com/careers for more information.