Sound like your kind of place?
In this role you'll be supporting the COO Business Management Lead aligned to Enterprise within Group Transformation. Your role will be to lead change compliance / risk / financial management within Enterprise Transformation. Using an analytical approach, you'll provide insight through understanding of key deliverables and supporting artefacts.
You could help make it possible...
As an Assistant Business Manager - you'll become a Subject Matter Expert in process and tools supporting improvement initiatives engaging partners and stakeholders to test and learn new ways of doing things.
What would you get involved with?
- Supports Business Management Leads to provide first class support service to Enterprise Transformation leadership teams
- Support change compliance & assurance across change delivery portfolio ensuring that the group delivers change safely in line with Policy.
- Using analytical skills to identify key themes for improvement working with policy and process owners to drive improvement
- Support standard methodologies for change tools & method to drive consistency across delivery including becoming SME in own area of accountability
- Support effective financial and portfolio management, identifying key challenge areas and supporting improvement initiatives
- Support triage of external requests working in partnership with key partners in Risk, Audit and Finance
- Provide technical support and assistance to the business in a subject area, using own judgement as to when more complex queries and blocking issues require raising with partners
About your experience...
You'll have experience working with Business Management/PMO or project change to monitor and support a range of processes and systems to ensure that they are effectively maintained and coordinated, recommending improvements
- You'll be skillful in identifying, recommending and implementing agreed changes to support processes to reflect business needs and operational requirements, communicating these across assigned area of responsibility where appropriate
- You have experience in contributing to project initiatives, taking responsibility for the development and implementation of specific deliverables and ensuring these are achieved within the required time, cost and quality parameters
- Experience influencing senior partners and wider scope experience within own team
- You'll be a dedicated teammate who is willing to get involved and make a difference.
- Undertaking the production and analysis of information for business areas to support their decision-making process
- Ensure the collection of appropriate data and create, maintain and improve information models so that effective analysis takes place for the business area supported, adding commentary to enhance understanding as appropriate
- Contribute to the preparation and analysis of information for the planning, budgeting and forecasting process, compiling reports and other information to ensure business areas are aware of their performance and any variance from agreed targets
What will you get in return?
On top of our team ethos we're genuine about both equal opportunity and our colleagues representing the communities we serve - developing and advancing the best in our people.
You'll also get:
- A base salary plus performance bonus and a flexible cash pot to spend on benefits
- A generous pension contribution and private health cover
- Up to 30 days leave and various Share schemes
So if you have the skills we're seeking and having a key role in a major digital transformation appeals then get in touch, we'd love to hear from you.