We have an exciting opportunity to join the Associate Management Function within our client on a permanent basis. You will make significant change and impact within your role and make a substantial difference to the success of Direct Delivery and the satisfaction of our Associate workforce.
Associate Resource Executive
Associate Management is a critical team to ensure we have the correct resources and skills in place that can match the demand of our customer projects delivering against their requirements.
This team spans a range of training and learning design activities requested by clients from content development to delivering training courses across both the public and private sector, this team and the purpose of this role is in ensuring we are meeting our contractual obligations and that we have suitably qualified and financially viable resources in place to deliver.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage the resourcing needs by procuring associates in a compliant manner within agreed SLAs and across multiple clients
- Maintaining associate databases and ensuring we comply with Data Protection policies
- Handling client and associate, queries and complaints
- Tracking costs to ensure all financial information is accurate and up to date
- Producing reports and providing Management Information as required
- Managing Associates in compliance with HMRC guidelines and IR35 Legislation
- Resourcing and coordinating any new requests for trainers that are received from Internal Teams, according to availability and skill set
- Supporting Learning Partners and Programme Managers on scoping calls
- Scheduling calls and Interviews with potential candidates
- Recruiting new Resources through our Agency partners and also LinkedIn
- Liaising with other departments to ensure good relationships and effective dealings
- Ensure resource requirements for projects are delivered against agreed timelines and budgets
- Ensure compliance with administrative and Client policies, processes and procedures, promoting Client values
What we're looking for:
- Strong project and programme management experience
- An ability to conduct high quality client-facing work
- Able to build and maintain good relationships
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Demonstrates a passion for learning and development
- Works well under pressure
- Commercial acumen
- Agile, enthusiastic and committed
- Ability to work Autonomously when required
- Attention to Detail
About our client:
Our client is a leader in Learning and Development Transformation. Our expertise covers everything from strategic learning consultancy to managed learning services, curriculum design and training delivery to digital and competency management. We also specialise in apprenticeships and pre-employment programmes. You'll be joining a team who are passionate about innovation and who take pride in making learning and training the best experience possible.
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.