ATC Training Specialist - DXB Tower
Make a difference every day
The Job Opportunity
The main purpose of this role is to design and deliver training programs across the DXB TWR unit to meet operational and project requirements, ensuring compliance with applicable timeframes, regulations, and quality standards.
- Design and deliver training programmes across the relevant ATC unit, including supporting the National Development Program (NDP) ,to meet organisational , operational and project requirements, ensuring compliance with applicable timeframes, regulations and quality standards
- Demonstrate a range of different teaching methods and integrate course material into various forms of delivery, such as on-line learning, pre-course work books and self-assessment tests if applicable
- Fulfil the role of Course Leader or Work Package Manager for ATC Unit Training in accordance with dans policies and procedures
- Work collaboratively with ATC Operations and the Simulator team to continually identify and improve standards and professional development in order to enhance quality.
- Assist relevant ATC Unit Team Leader ATC Training developing the ATC training plan, ensuring optimal resource allocation to address operational needs
- Conduct assessments as required to ensure ATC Unit staff meet the performance criteria stated in all training programmes
What we are looking for in our candidates:
- Initiative and commitment to achieve results
- Situational awareness, adaptability and innovation
- An ability to work under stress
- Computer literacy with MS office package skills
- Customer service, influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication, organisational and presenting skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of Safety Management systems
- Comprehensive knowledge of Air Navigation Services, procedures, standards and training
- Degree/Diploma and/or qualification relevant to training, learning and development would be an advantage
- Hold relevant endorsements and certifications
- Have held a validation of the relevant ATC rating for a minimum of 5 years at a major international airport
Working with Serco
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has important role to play.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks - SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
We take pride in what we do
Serco is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and is committed to ensuring the safety of all of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative. Please visit www.serco.com/careers for more information.