Air Traffic Systems Engineer Personnel (ATSEP)
Make a difference every day
The Job Opportunity
Are you ready to build a fulfilling career and make a different within the Air Navigation Services environment? Serco is looking for an enthusiastic, hard working and qualified Air Traffic Safety Electronic Personnel to be based in dans DXB. As per of your role, you will conduct Air Traffic Engineering Maintenance and "On the Job Training" ( OJT) activities in a safe and expeditious manner in accordance with ATES Manual of air traffic engineering and in compliance with DCAA, GCAA applicable rules and regulations.
- Conduct maintenance and OJT activities in accordance with ATES MATE and in compliance with applicable rules and regulations
- Conduct maintenance of CNS / ATM equipment at DXB / DWC in accordance with applicable standards, rules and regulations
- Conduct Level A and B scheduled and unshceduled maintenance according with the type of rating held and applicable regulations
- Conduct immediate low level adaptation application to equipment and Develop and implement backup procedures when required
- Document all maintenance activities in accordance with the MATE, maintain accurate log keeping and reporting and
- Conduct OJT activities, mentor and assist in the development of other shift personnel to enhance their knowledge and capability
- Adhere to DANS Safety and Quality Management System processes and procedures
What we are looking for in our candidates
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Problem solving and decision making
- Excellent English communication and organisational skills
- An ability to work and make correct decisions under stress
- Computer literacy with MS office packages skills
- Degree / Diploma in Electronics Engineering or equivalent from an accredited university
- Relevant licenses and certificates of competency that meet international or national regulatory standards
- Group Ratings in all four disciplines (Comms, Nav, Surveillance and data processing) and 10 Type ratings in relevant ATE disciplines
- Knowledge of local and international technical standards and regulations in accordance with CARs
- Demonstrable experience of Comms, Navigation, Surveillance and data processing systems within the civilian environment
- High level specialist knowledge in ATM and Experience operating with testing and measuring instruments, electrical circuits and IT networks
Working with Serco
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has important role to play.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks - SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.