A World Leading Energy Company has an exciting opportunity for an Azure Platform Solution Data Architect.
The Solution Data Architect ensures that projects and products deliver cost effective, sustainable data solutions that align with the company's strategic direction. The Solution Data Architect will be expected to develop data models and other artefacts plus influence design decisions throughout the software development life cycle.
Key deliverables include the Solution Architecture High Level Design covering all necessary data models, matrices, diagrams, controls, and architectural guidance to detail the solution's data design and enable its physical implementation.
The Solution Data Architect will need to collaborate with the Segment Data Architect to understand the bigger picture driving the segment, leverage and contribute towards Enterprise artefacts, and deliver in accordance to the strategic guidance and enterprise standards.
The role requires a hands-on approach to data design including specialist knowledge of technologies involved in the implementation of data-based solutions.
Skills and Experience:
- Specialism in Azure
- Experience of designing Data and Analytics platforms using Azure PaaS services such as ADLS, ADF, Azure Databricks, Azure Synapse, Azure Analysis Services
- Specialism in Salesforce
- Data Analysis
- Datamodelling (ERD, Dimensional)
- Data Landscape Design (Data Flow, Mastership, API, etc.)
- Architecture Frameworks (eg TOGAF, ZACHMAN, DoDAF)
- Architecture Tooling (eg BiZZdesign, PowerDesigner)
- Clear communication skills, ie storytelling
- Stakeholder Management & Influencing skills
- Experience of working with iPaaS such as MuleSoft and data design principles in API implementation seen as beneficial
- Strong MuleSoft, or similar
This needs combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely. We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age. Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing