Your new role
Are you interested in?behavioural change and high performing teams? Have you experience of presenting and training? Can you manage a variety or stakeholders? Are you organised and able to project manage?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for an Behavioural Change Project Assistant to join our IBIP team (Improving Performance Improving Behaviours) in our Major Projects Directorate.?
This role can be based from a variety of our offices in the Midlands or North and will be a mix of site, office and home working with potential for national travel.
What you’ll be leading on
- Managing the IBIP Coach Community programme (colleagues from across our supply chain partners and NH) to include targeted communications including resource deployment, presenting and engagement, mentoring and advising coaches, robust quality assurance, governance and tracking with the aim of improving their capability
- Providing proactive and flexible support to IBIP Delivery Leads to deliver their programmes of work which includes specific projects, research and work streams, to time and analysing project requirements, contributing to the design of the implementation processes and evaluating feasibility.?
- Organising IBIP events and training including supporting with developing content and materials, scheduling, communications, evaluation and ensuring all logistics are in place well ahead of schedule.
- To lead and continuously improve the BMF survey process and analysis the results to provide advice to the IBIP community around the behavioural data trends
- Gather and analyse data to produce summary reports with recommendations and produce a monthly dashboard of IBIP performance
- Provide administrative and organisational support e.g. monitoring and coordinating the flow of information into the IBIP inbox, ensuring that all requests are actioned appropriately within given timescales and support the Head of IBIP with financials and budget tracking
To be successful you’ll need
- Ability to organise and plan delivery of programmes of work and teams, and effectively work with people not within direct line management in a complex environment.
- Understanding of behavioural change principles to develop individuals and high-performing teams to bring about cultural change
- Strong collaborator with relationship management skills, able to influence to gain the involvement and engagement of a wide range of stakeholders with ability to deal positively with conflicting priorities whilst remaining customer focussed
- Excellent understanding of effective communications, including drafting communications for a range of audiences and media
- Training and presentation experience.
- Ability to analyse data and undertake benefit and trend analysis to support and evaluate bespoke behavioural interventions.
A bit about us
You will be joining a team of like-minded people whose aim?is to enable our integrated project teams to focus on behavioural change and a collaborative approach to enable better delivery performance within projects and programmes. The IBIP team develops and delivers a programme of work to embed integrated collaborative ways of working across National Highways and supply chain teams.???
Want to know more?
To request a copy of the role profile, please contact email@example.com quoting reference number 4488.
Why you should join us
At National Highways we believe in a connected country. We are passionate about creating a culture where colleagues feel connected, included and enjoy greater wellbeing to achieve this. We’re proud that as an organisation we are continually striving to do better and actively encourage and support our colleagues to do the same with their careers.
So, if you put safety first, take ownership of your work, show passion for what you do, work effectively in a team, and demonstrate integrity in how you do it – then you’ll be a great fit for our organisation.
Our benefits package
- Our total reward package includes basic salary, the potential for a performance related bonus
- Contributory pension scheme with employer contribution of up to 10%
- Annual Leave starting at 26 days (plus Bank Holidays) rising by 1 day each year up to 31 days (plus Bank Holidays)
- Flexible hours and blended working between base location/home
- Life assurance of 4 times annual salary
- Health and wellbeing support, including an Employee Assistance Programme, available 24/7 365 days and network of mental health first aiders. Plus access to a wellbeing app to enhance your self-care 24/7, Occupational health service and flu vaccines
- A cycle to work scheme for the purchase of a bicycle and equipment for healthy, low carbon travel
- Significant investment in your career development, through learning and development, talent management, coaching, mentoring and on job experience
And we are
- Family friendly with enhanced maternity leave and pay, paternity leave (15 days), shared parental leave, adoption leave. Plus access to financial support for holiday play schemes and paid special leave (up to 5 days pa), eg for caring responsibilities
- Money friendly with access to a discounts platform including over 3000 discounts for supermarkets, eating out, leisure, holidays. Alongside a financial wellbeing programme
- Community friendly – offering paid leave to volunteer, 3 days basic/year plus an extra 3 days to support the national Covid effort
If you are successful, it is key to know all offers of employment are subject to satisfactory completion of our pre-employment checks which include:
- Right to work check
- 3 year employment history references
- DBS criminal record check
- Social media and adverse journalism check
- Driving licence check (if applicable)
- Fit to work questionnaire (for all), followed by a medical check (if applicable)
We reserve the right to close before the advertisement expires