Bid Manager - Bristol 35 - 38k
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Bid Manager to join a fantastic team of professionals. Our client specialising in providing environmental and planning consultancy services from a network of offices in the UK. The role is based in Bristol but will require some travel. This award winning business prides itself on the quality of work and has earned a reputation as a leader in the sector.
As the Bid Manager you will be responsible for leading on and coordinating the preparation of bids for a mix of public and private sector projects and frameworks. Part of your role will also be to help identify business and future framework opportunities. Liaising with Directors to develop a business case and ensure bids are delivered on time and to a high standard.
You will collate and update case studies and testimonials as well as drafting templates for standard tender questions.
As a key member of the team, you will join the leadership team for strategy meetings and produce regular updates on opportunities and bid progress.
* You will have previous bid management experience and likely to have previously worked in a complimentary sectors such as; planning, civils, design, architecture, construction, etc.
* You will be a strong team player who can coordinate input from the various divisions.
* Good commercial acumen with an ability to identify cross selling opportunities
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal are a pre-requisite.
* Shipley bid training would be a useful qualification but not essential
* Proven experience with relevant tender processes such as PQQ, ITT, BAFO, Dynamic Purchasing Agreements and Frameworks.
* Excellent technical skills notably MS Office and some of the ADOBE suite for design aspects.
My client offers a great working environment, with options for flexible working. They have a very generous benefits package and offer excellent training and development.
To be considered for the post, please apply with an up to date copy of your resume.
Please be assured all correspondence will be in the strictest of confidence.