VIVO, a 50:50 joint venture between Serco and EQUANS, has been awarded places on the Defence FM and Housing Maintenance framework contracts.
VIVO embodies both experience and innovation. It combines Serco's comprehensive track record delivering engineering, technical and FM services to the UK MOD for over 55 years with EQUANS' market leading FM, energy, asset optimisation and regeneration capabilities.
Location: Brize Norton
Permanent - Full time (40 hours)
Salary up to £43,000
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and ambitious person to join the billable works family. You will be overseeing conception, delivery, and completion of billable works from Minor works Including Kitchens & Bathrooms, Damp & Mould, and full property internal refurbishments to major 7 figure projects.
You will ensure all procurement activities, H&S and contracts are delivered professionally to time, cost & quality requirements, promote a 'one team' philosophy to ensure a positive Customer experience and report to the Regional Manager for billable works with the support of a senior project manager in your area.
This role will see you work from our Brize Norton, covering sites in the area so some travel will be required.
- Support and assist in the procurement of works, goods and services adhering to VIVO Orders and procurement guidelines, UK legislation and EU regulations.
- Lead on day-to-day project delivery of low value, high turnover works
- Manage team of Suppliers to deliver programmes of work.
- Ensure all projects adhere to a formal brief, specifications, procurement plans and tender documents, and are robustly managed, in accordance with the contract.
- Build effective relationships, with key stakeholders, including Service family's and DIO (Defence Infrastructure Organisation)
- Monitor and manage monthly spend for projects for which you are responsible.
- Manage projects or term contracts in accordance with agreed budgets, timescales, and quality criteria.
- Ensure contractors are properly briefed, report progress regularly, delivering value for money and customer satisfaction and VIVO core values.
- To scope out works and provide accurate information when required.
- Manage the contract performance of the contractors through performance measurement of outputs.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures and delivery standards for managing the delivery, including compliance with Health and Safety requirements including CDM (Construction Design Management) Regulations and Control of Asbestos Regulations.
- Maintain adequate and appropriate records which meet internal requirements and external/legislative requirements.
- Ensure effective communication with affected customers throughout delivery stages and through to post completion.
- To provide regular reports on contract management activities as required, including contract effectiveness, contract compliance & contract performance.
- Ensure all projects are delivered to construction programmes.
What You'll Need To Do The Job:
- Knowledge and understanding of Housing maintenance and construction industries and service delivery.
- Compliance and HSE (Health and Safety Executive) Experience.
- Confident using Microsoft Offices packages.
- Customer and client liaison experience which can be demonstrated.
- Attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Ability to draft concise reports, analyse and present statistical information.
- Ability to manage, report and deliver works through our supply chain partners to quality and time requirements.
- Experience in managing projects and term contracts particularly within the housing sector
- Experience in dealing with a range of issues concerning contract and project delivery.
- Proven experience in supervising contractors/Suppliers.
- Project management experience.
- Full UK driving licence
What We Offer
- 25 days annual leave
- Life assurance up to 2x base salary
- Employer matched pension contribution up to 6%
- Private medical cover
- Rewards Hub
This role is subject to SC Clearance
VIVO Defence Services
The role you have applied for is with VIVO Defence Services, a joint venture between Serco and EQUANS. By applying for this role, please be aware that information contained within your CV may be shared between VIVO Defence Services, Serco and EQUANS during the recruitment process.
At VIVO, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive organisation that supports the needs of all. Therefore, we will make reasonable adjustments at interview through to employment for our candidates and strongly encourage applications from a diverse candidate pool.
We are open to discussions around flexibility and flexible working and operate a hybrid work structure in many of our business areas. We are proudly a Disability Confident Employer. Disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at an interview. If candidates wish to request extra time to apply then they should contact 0345 010 4000 and ask to speak to a VIVO Recruiter.