VIVO, a 50:50 joint venture between Serco and EQUANS, has been awarded places on the Defence FM and Housing Maintenance framework contracts.
VIVO embodies both experience and innovation. It combines Serco's comprehensive track record delivering engineering, technical and FM services to the UK MOD for over 55 years with EQUANS' market leading FM, energy, asset optimisation and regeneration capabilities.
Location: HMS Excellent, PO2 8ER
Permanent/ Full time
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 p.a + Car Allowance + Eligible for Bonus
An exciting new role to undertake the management of service delivery of all Reactive & Programmed maintenance, and Billable Works (<£25k) in accordance with statutory legislation and MoD Mandatory requirements, complying with all Health and Safety and Environmental standards and policies.
- Management of service delivery of all Reactive & Programmed maintenance, and Billable Works (<£25k) in accordance with statutory legislation and MoD Mandatory requirements, complying with all Health and Safety and Environmental standards and policies.
- Management of team and Supply Chain performance to ensure that all Reactive and Planned Maintenance key performance indicators are consistently achieved within area of responsibility.
- Ensuring that all documentation relating to Reactive and Planned Maintenance is distributed in a timely manner and recorded against the appropriate assets in the CAFM system.
- Ensure the maintenance of the Establishment Specific Task Schedule (ESTS) and the Forward Additional Services Plan (FASP) for sites within area of responsibility.
- Overseeing the Early Warning Notification and Risk Reduction Meeting process.
- Overseeing and managing the Statutory Compliance state of sites within area of responsibility, ensuring that any overdue Statutory and Mandatory Tasks are adequately mitigated for risk following consultation with DIO and HoE Representatives.
- Identifying opportunities on establishments to support the MoD's Net Zero carbon reduction targets and initiate Billable Works initiatives to achieve them.
- Ensuring that all Billable Works up to the value of £25k, and delivered by Site teams, are delivered within agreed timelines.
- Acting as an On Call Services Manager as required.
- HNC, or equivalent, level qualification in a Building/Civil Engineering or Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline or equivalent experience. Continuing Professional Development
- Technical training to maintain and develop technical competence and awareness of Asbestos / Legionella Responsible Persons within area of responsibility.
- Familiarity with the sites and assets within area of responsibility.
- Emergency first aid qualification
- Fire safety qualification
- Familiarity with and experience in working to Safe Systems of Work appropriate to the discipline
- IOSH or equivalent qualification
- Able to obtain and maintain basic and SC security clearance
- Full UK driving licence
Please note, in order to be considered for this position, you must be able to pass BPSS security clearance.
VIVO Defence Services
The role you have applied for is with VIVO Defence Services, a joint venture between Serco and EQUANS. By applying for this role, please be aware that information contained within your CV may be shared between VIVO Defence Services, Serco and EQUANS during the recruitment process.
At VIVO, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive organisation that supports the needs of all. Therefore, we will make reasonable adjustments at interview through to employment for our candidates and strongly encourage applications from a diverse candidate pool.
We are open to discussions around flexibility and flexible working and operate a hybrid work structure in many of our business areas. We are proudly a Disability Confident Employer. Disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at an interview. If candidates wish to request extra time to apply then they should contact 0345 010 4000 and ask to speak to a VIVO Recruiter.