City of London/Remote
£59,000 - £64,000 per annum
On behalf of a City of London based financial services organisation, I am seeking an experienced Business Analyst with a background in an Agile or Waterfall environment preferably within financial services.
Your responsibilities will vary depending on whether you are supporting an Agile Product team or Project.
- Act as domain expert and/or SME for assigned Product or Project.
- Constantly building and expanding your domain knowledge and sharing this with others.
- Comply with the organisations Information Security Policy, and all subordinate policies and local procedures.
- Protect the organisation assets in line with the requirements set out in the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Embraces and drives a continuous learning culture where the development of new skills and knowledge is paramount to the success of their role and career.
- Commits to involvement in regular performance and development conversations with their line manager and embraces a culture of in-time feedback and coaching.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working as a BA or similar analytical/consultant role, preferably within a financial services environment.
- Proven track record in driving and delivering business benefit changes.
- Experience of working in both waterfall and Agile delivery methodologies.
- Experience of working alongside a Product Team as a BA and Just In Time analysis.
- Experience of working on large complex IT and Regulatory projects.
- Experience and/or knowledge of the function of Product Teams within a business.
- Analytical experience in extracting and interpreting data into statistical information and presenting to business users.
- Advance knowledge in following Microsoft tools:
- Microsoft Excel - using it to manipulate, analyse and present data.
- Visio - able to produce various types of flows and diagrams to a high standard.
- PowerPoint - able to produce presentations to a high standard.
- Able to demonstrate experience of working with autonomy within strict deadlines.