Why is a role in our Business Assurance team the next step for you?
As an Business Assurance Analyst you will work as part of a team, partnering with business and technical colleagues to improve the change to live transition and reduce the impact of change and live incidents on our colleagues and customers. You will be involved in a wide range of activities from providing knowledge on colleague & customer impacts, analysis of recovery outputs or establishment of interim fix solutions or supporting documentation, you will work as part of a team to seek resolution of production incidents.
You will act as a technical specialist/SME to support across a number of business services
How will you add value on a day to day basis?
- Troubleshooting, investigation and problem resolution. Providing the business voice and representation, empowered to make decisions during technical recovery and major incidents.
- Providing 1st level business incident support, producing well structured, maintainable, reliable and fit for purpose solutions at an accepted level of quality.
- Assuring live programme artefacts and management & communication on change to live service initiatives such as business checkout, live proving and first occurrence validation. Supporting with production implementations
- Completing accurate and cohesive reporting to inform on incident updates or initiative progress. Record interactions accurately on appropriate systems.
- Independently collate and analyse management information using established tools, methods and formats in order to support the department's decision making process.
- Build and maintain partnerships with business and technical teams built on trust and credibility
- Work with business teams to implement corrective actions and share best practice
- Finding Solutions, able to identify best in class solutions to technically challenging issues
- Proactively identify improvements and enhancements to working practices, Recommend and be able to articulate opportunities for business change and business process improvements
- Assist on projects relating to the capacity and stability of the platform
- Support of Disaster Recovery events
- Communicates effectively, providing incident progress updates and actively identifies risks / issues that may affect customers, colleagues or recovery of incidents
- Supporting the business out of normal working hours. This will require being on call to work on incidents and recovery activities at unsociable hours
What will make you the ideal candidate?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in WPG or NAP
- Meticulous approach to problem solving and gathering information.
- Ability to prioritise a busy schedule within an agile and dynamic environment
- Ability to collate and analyse MI to support decision making process
- Ability to translate knowledge and experience in to recommendations