Our client is leading the way in diagnostic imaging and information systems within the healthcare sector. Experiencing year on year growth along with innovate product investment, they are looking to further develop their Medical Systems team with the introduction of a Business Development Associate.
You will be a Graduate (2 - placement year accepted) who can demonstrate a track-record of working within a target-driven sales environment. You have a real passion for sales and business development and are looking for a company who will offer you succession planning into Account Management role.
The role will be based initially within their UK Head Office in Bedford, however you will evolve into a an Account Management position which will involve significant UK travel. It is essential you have Full UK driving licence.
- Identifying opportunities for growth within existing and competitors' install base
- Delivery of projects to provide the above, as agreed with the Business Unit Manager
- Working as directed by the Sales Co-ordinator for the creation and ownership of price lists, configurations and cost tools.
- Ownership of the configuration of salesforce.com (SFDC), working with Product Managers, Solution Managers and the Sales Co-Ordinator to ensure price lists and system configurations are up to date.
- Building a picture of the UK competitive landscape within SFDC by working with the sales team and monitoring industry publications to build and develop leads from this information.
- Analysis of existing customer install base to understand where opportunities for growth could be exploited
- Working with the marketing team to ensure sales successes receive maximum market exposure
- Working with and supporting the sales team with new business opportunities, liaising and co-ordinating with customers, where required, and including time in the field to learn sales skills
- General administrative support for the Business Unit Manager and Sales Co-ordinator
- Working with Account and Solution Managers to ensure an effective handover of orders to the delivery team with clear communication of order progress to customers
- Time in the field to understand company products, the market they are sold in to and the key drivers for our customers
- Deputising for Account Managers when absent.
In return they are offering a salary to £25,000 plus 10% OTE Performance Bonus, car/car allowance, generous pension and holiday entitlement.