Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance, and as a minimum be living in the UK 5 years.
Working: Flexible working hours and some remote working potentials where possible.
It's no wonder, they have been among the winners of the annual Glassdoor Employees' Choice Awards, 2022, and most recently receiving three accreditation gold standard awards with Investors in People!
"Interesting work. Good work-life balance. Employees made to feel valued." Software Engineer, 5 Dec 2022. *Glassdoor review.
"Promotes and believes in a good work/life balance Interesting work on most programmes Encourages internal mobility. Offers good development/training opportunities" Principal Systems Engineer, 19 Dec 2022. *Glassdoor review.
The company have various opportunities for Project Managers across a number of their business areas at different levels, to define, plan and deliver medium to large size contracts/programmes. This is an exciting time to be at the forefront of change, as part of our the new dynamic vision for Europe!
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to join an award winning business, who really care about its people!
- To join a company who are true advocates of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.
- Clear Progression opportunities, with tools, training, and development across the business.
- Flexible working, with remote working where possible.
- Full range of company benefits, with company and personal performance-based bonus, and additional flexi days!
- A chance to work on a range of exciting and cutting-edge technologies, with a company who's culture is all about leveraging the path of innovation!
- Working in an exciting, complex and changing environment, there are opportunities to add value and make a difference in delivering capability to their customers.
- A great platform to embed your partner management skills, across a diverse multi-functional, international, organisation.
- Exposure to working within a vibrant Project Management community
- Opportunity to gain professional/accredited project management qualification
- Career progression opportunities within and outside the Project Management function
- High level of integration between functional directorates and customers within UK and our European counterparts.
- Project /Programme Management experience - ideally gained in a matrix organisation
- Strong risk management skills and knowledge
- Sound business judgement and appreciation of complex problems
- Strong communication and motivational skills
- Ability to embrace new challenges and deal with a level of ambiguity
- Experience of managing projects from a business perspective, including EVM, schedule adherence and schedule risk assessments.
- Negotiating and influencing skills, with the ability to establish and maintain relationships and work collaboratively across various levels in an organisation
- Drive and motivation in leading project teams to strive for excellence in the face of adversity
- Engage, share standard methodology and find opportunities for innovation
- Experience in the Defence / Aerospace or safety regulated environment would be advantageous
For full information, please get in touch!