To undertake a defined range of detail design activities in line with all relevant processes and quality requirements, supplying advice and support to operations and other functions and ensuring defined objectives are achieved whilst continually maintaining quality and service requirements.
- Operate within the functionality of the appropriate tools and techniques (e.g. Foran and CE) as directed by the supervisor.
- Produce and develop designs in line with specifications and all quality and technical standards, and carry out detail design appraisals in assigned areas to ensure all standards are maintained.
- Carry out investigations into operational problems or developments and develop and prepare solutions, individually or as a member of a team.
- Able to perform analysis using recognised draughting and analytical tools and to make sound judgements.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting responses in assigned areas to operational units or other activities.
- Understanding of LCM
- CAD Models delivering design intent
- Data, diagrams and drawings supporting Design and assessment tasks, specific to own discipline.
The Umbrella rate quoted above is the Gross Umbrella rate (i.e. the rate we pay to the Umbrella Company inclusive of ALL employment costs). Please note, the rate paid by the Umbrella will be less, as will a Limited Deemed rate or Agency PAYE rate. Please get in touch to discuss the rates via these different payment vehicles.
This role requires you to obtain a basic disclosure along with employment reference checks before starting.