Daniel Owen is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of quality temporary and permanent workers to all roles in the Built Environment. Working with some of the UK's largest and most respected construction, maintenance and engineering companies.
We are looking for a Carpenter to join one of our sites in St Albans, you will be working on a prestigious & unique project.
Previous Experience required:
- Assemble sturdy and well-constructed floorboards, skirting boards, window frames, doors, door linings, staircases, fitted furniture, cabinetry, shelving, and more.
- Carrying out repairs and refurbishes on existing building work.
- Experience in using power tools and other tools to cut and shape wood, metal, and other materials.
- We value that health and safety on site is followed therefore you will need to be cautious of others working with you.
- You will liaise with the site manager and complete the tasks required in order for the site to run smoothly.
- We expect you to be punctual and arrive to site on time.