The Daniel Owen Rail Team are looking to speak with individuals that would be suitable in undertaking a Duty Manager role withing Transport Cleaning.
The suitable candidate will meet the below criteria.
- Full accountability for the implementation and delivery of the clients cleaning specifications and it's services.
- You will have responsibility and accountability for all financial overtime and stock control within your location.
- Ensure all training requirement are in place and staff are suitably trained to undertake their role and fulfil their responsibilities.
- You will lead in the supervision of the clients contract, ensuring services meet the requirement of interface with the client, service providers and stakeholders.
Knowledge & Experience
- Proven track record in cleaning service delivery.
- Experience in implementing, reviewing and achieving the standard for safety, quality, time and cost.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to manage employees.
- Must be flexible to the business needs.
If you are interested in joining a forward thinking business that encourages professional development and career progression, click apply and send across your CV.
Due to COVID-19, all interviews and meetings will be completed virtually or by following current government guidelines.
Please be aware, we are working with a number of clients that have a variety of positions. To discuss more, please apply.