Daniel Owen are currently recruiting for Cleaning Site Managers to work for a Facilities Management client in Avonmouth, Bristol.
Cleaning Site Manager- Facilities Management
Job Type: Permanent- Full Time
Location: Avonmouth- BS11
- Ensure all rotas are in place for Cleaning including shifts, Lift and sweep, Dekit, scrub plans and periodic tasks to cover the needs of the site taking into account peak periods, and within the labour budget allocated.
- Establish a thorough understanding of the site specifications for your site and monitor the frequencies of all activities to ensure delivered to standard and within spec timeframes.
- Ensure the specifications are being met on site and that the customer has a full understanding of our and their responsibilities
- Review of the specifications on a regular basis alongside the customer and obtain evidence of the specifications being met by maintaining tracker records / photographs as per processes set.
- Monitor and review the service standards with the customer at least weekly, and conduct the formal audit mutually once per month
- Ensure you communicate effectively with your site supervisors and senior managers regarding the specifications and ensure they are aware of any issues.
- Ensure all audits are completed within the timescales given and review audit results and next steps within the timescale agreed by customer.
- Agree action plans with customer and senior manager to correct any poor audit scores, and confirm / prove completion using agreed processes.
- Check all plant, equipment and machinery on site regularly and report on any defects / repairs required immediately. Ensure the equipment is maintained as per maintenance contracts in place.
- Liaise with Human Resources / Payroll and Operations teams at Head Office to maintain positive disciplines and excellent working relations with your teams
- IOSH National General Certificate or equivalent to be held and kept current.
- Hold a clear understanding of Health and Safety legislation and to be proactive in the reduction of onsite accidents, reporting near misses as well as accidents using the E-hub process.
- Proven experience of managing people.
- Experience within the cleaning and/or facilities industry.
- Proven track record of operating in a high pressure 24/7 DC or similar service industry Business
- Ability to influence and gain commitment from the team and the customer to raise standards.
- Able to drive cleaning standards with your team to a sustained high level of performance, whilst constantly seeking improvement
- Able to demonstrate customer focus and to have daily meetings with the customer.
- Effective communicator who can deliver messages and push back to the customer if required.
- High level of planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to demonstrate strong personal integrity and embed these values in your team.
- Ability to deliver and implement the company vales of: Original, Passionate, Active and Reputable
- Strong leadership style with a focus on supporting and developing employees through motivation and training.
If you are interested, or would like to know more about the role, please contact the Daniel Owen Facilities Management Team today.