CMC Analytical Development Scientist - J33570
Role Type: Permanent
Salary: Dependent on Experience
My client based in the Cambridge area works within antibody based therapeutics and is currently seeking a scientist to join the Analytical/Characterisation group.
With a background in protein or antibody therapeutics and experience of Chemistry, Manufacturing, and Controls (CMC) you will be suited to this opportunity.
The main responsibilities of this role will be:
* Develop analytical techniques for protein characterisation and identification for therapeutic application
* CMC pre-formulation and development as well as stability testing
* Product quality analysis including degradation mechanism or protein-protein interaction
* Conduct study of protein architecture, dynamics and interactions
* Collaborate with the research groups internally to support candidate molecules development
* Produce and maintain analytical development records, SOPs and regulatory documentation
* Contribution to cross-functional project teams including preparing and presenting work updates, analytical expertise input.
To be considered for this role you will have the following experience:
* PhD (or equivalent) in a relevant biological subject
* Experience in CMC suppliers and liaising with key shareholders of the process
* Industry expertise in bio-therapeutics analytical development
* Technical expertise in protein characterisation through chromatography, electrophoresis, biophysical and mass spectrometry
* Expertise in protein/antibody analytical and formulation development
* Ability to produce reports and effectively share with stakeholders
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful company with strategic collaboration with existing manufacturer and EU patent on some of their molecules.
They are based on a science research park on the outskirt of Cambridge offering a short commute from the city of Cambridge by car, bike or shuttle bus. The campus has a cafeteria on site and a large park accessible to all employees.
If this role is of interest please apply online or for more information contact Lynda Dupont on or