This company is one of the UK's leading sheet material distributors. They have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated Beam Saw Operator to join their CNC team at their wood based panel products facility in Leeds.
They are currently seeking an experienced CNC Beam Saw Programmer/ Operator to join the busy manufacturing facility based in the East Leeds area on a full time, permanent basis.
As a Beam Saw operator, you will be working to tight deadlines and be involved in quality inspections. You will be used to working on one off batch work as well as large production runs, operating and setting their Homag/Holzma Beam Saws.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in operating a Homag/Holzma Beam Saw would be advantageous but not essential.
Will have worked as a Beam Saw operator for at least 1 year or have experience in operating other wood working machines.
- Will ideally hold a valid FLT licence (Not essential but would be advantageous).
- Will be confident in operating and programming a Beam Saw.
- Will have a knowledge and experience in working with wood.
- Will have worked to very tight tolerances.
- Will be capable of heavy lifting within H&S guidelines.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST POSSESS PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN OPERATING WOOD WORKING MACHINES TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION
You can expect to receive a competitive rate of pay, enhanced pension scheme, death in service benefit, excellent training and support.
Shift Times: 6.00am to 3.00pm (45Hrs/Week with a paid 1 hour break) + regular overtime.
Cross Green Industrial Estate, Leeds, LS9.