Guidant Global is looking for individuals with commercial acumen and inclusive customer engagement skills. We have vacancies for full-time Commercial Administrator Officers based in London. These varied roles come with an excellent daily rate ranging from £150 to £400 a day.
The Commercial and Admin Officers will work in a commercial team at varying levels. The Admin officer roles may include customer relationship management, supplier relationship management and contract management.
Some of your primary responsibilities of these diverse roles include:
● Stakeholder engagement, both internal and external
● Managing and monitoring multiple suppliers and the contract pipeline
● Contract negotiations, performance management and administration
● Requirements gathering, letting contracts, reviewing cost evaluation models and proposals
For these varied roles, you do not necessarily need Commercial Officer experience. You might have a background as a corporate commercial associate, customer coordinator or contracts administrator, or you may have previous customer databases experience or customer service experience. The one thing you need is SC security clearance.
Whatever your background, you should possess these skills:
● Commercial acumen and a keen sense for numbers
● Experience with corporate relationship management and requirement gathering
● The ability to effectively engage with stakeholders at varying seniorities
● Proficiency in MS Office 365 and the ability to pick up new CRM/SRM systems with ease
In return for your expertise, passion and commitment, you will receive an excellent daily rate. To apply for this Commercial Administrator Officer job in London, please contact Guidant Global today.
Guidant Global is an equal opportunities recruiter, and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Guidant Global (Jobscience) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.