Permanent - Up to £50k
3 month Initial FTC
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing a social housing company in Hertfordshire who are looking for a Compliance Manager with strong social housing background to join their team. This is a contract position and will be reviewed after 3 months.
They are looking for an experienced Compliance Manager to be responsible for of minor / major works operations across a range of building building maintenance activities for various clients and contracts.
- Previous experience leading the delivery of building safety compliance function within social housing
- Extensive knowledge of building and housing services and their combined role in ensuring building safety
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations and good practice.
- Strong and evidential track record and knowledge of financial management and administration of contracts with substantial experience.
- Knowledge of contracts and a strong and evidential track record of contract management and administration
- Experience of delivering complex front line services to demanding customers in a customer focused environment
- People management skills
- Professional qualification e.g. CIBSE, RICS, CIOB, IFE, or equivalent membership, educated to Degree level, or can demonstrate equivalent relevant experience with a minimum of an HNC in a related subject with GCSE Maths and English
- Qualified, or willing to qualify in order to be able to perform the duties of Duty Holders and/or Responsible Persons For more information please refer to the recruitment pack attached
- Can oversee a team of administrators and can manage the day to contract on site.
- Provide Monthly progeress reports on various compliance areas
- Have an excellent understanding of Fire Safety and Building regulations.
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile, then feel free to get in touch.