- To create and validate the final Assembly Inspection Report, ensuring all Mod's have been embodied.
- To provide support to all FAL's across the business from Broughton site when business requires
- To provide specialist configuration chapter support and to independently assure that Quality requirements for the report have been met.
Configuration Controller & Technical Admin Support:
Reporting directly to the Quality Conformity Manager both central and within the business area they will identify daily activities in line with Production / Quality departments / business requirements along with producing reports and spreadsheets for Quality business they will also support the manager on all quality processes including certification approvals ensure all paperwork is correct and meets the standard set by the EASA.
Major Activities of Configuration Controller & Technical Admin
- Produce Accurate Inspection Reports from supplied data.
- Liaising as appropriate with internal customers/external customers.
- Validation of Folio's/Inspection Reports.
- Collation and distribution of reports to our customers.
- Attend production meeting as required for handover of competed report for each variant.
- Ensure all Mod's are embodied.
- Provide support to Quality Conformity Manager in business area
Guidant Global (Airbus) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.